30-day trial for FREE
You can now test UPM·X and Designer for your business. Get a 30-day trial for FREE now.
Before you start the trial installation of or , please ensure that the property com.glide.attachment.max_size is set to >500 MB. See System Properties > Security > Maximum file attachment size in megabytes.
USER GUIDE PLUGIN
It is recommended that the user guide plugin com.glide.user_guide is activated to enable the app‘s internal help file and documentation.
The ServiceNow HI-Account is required to request the app(s) from the ServiceNow store (see step 3. Installation). System Admin rights are required for installation.
• Go to the ServiceNow Store and search for the app(s) or just use the quick links
• Login by using your HI-Account and click the Request Trial button for each of the apps.
• After ins·pi‘s approval you will receive a notication.
• Go back to the ServiceNow Store and click the Try button and select the instance, where you want to install the apps.
INSTALL APP(S) ON SERVICENOW
The app(s) will be available on your non-productive ServiceNow instance.
See System Applications > Applications > Downloads. Click the Install button.
To access Designer, one of the following roles need to be assigned to users:
• x_inpgh_des.admin – allows configuration of global templates and styling
• x_inpgh_des.user – allows creating and editing Designer diagrams
• x_inpgh_des.reader – allows read-only view of Designer diagrams
• x_inpgh_des.commit – allows committing elements & relationships
To access UPM·X, one of the following roles need to be assigned to users:
• x_inpgh_upmx.admin – allows full access and configuration of UPM·X
• x_inpgh_upmx.editor – allows creating and editing of UPM·X portfolio elements
• x_inpgh_upmx.reader – allows read-only view of UPM·X data