Frequently Asked Questions
There are a lot of benefits to running the UPM·X and/or Designer application(s) on the ServiceNow platform:
- The application is certified and approved by ServiceNow
- Quick installation and availability of the solution on multiple instances immediately
- Fully multitenant SaaS support
- No local or client installations required
- Quick enablement and implementation time-frames
- No integration requirements
- Direct access to all CMDB tables and any other data in ServiceNow
- Long-term sustainable upgrade strategy
- High availability and secure solutions
- Minimum administration and maintenance effort
- Low consultancy and customization effort
- Transparent total cost of ownership (TCO)
ins·pi’s business model focuses on cloud services only to respond to the global 2000 and fortune 500 company’s requirements world-wide. We see cloud services as an important step to digitalize enterprises, reduce complexity, reduce cost and improve agility.
ins·pi has chosen ServiceNow’s Enterprise Cloud infrastructure, which has proved itself as one of the most robust, fast and reliable solution on the market.
Featuring a unique, multi‑instance architecture, the ServiceNow Enterprise Cloud delivers industry‑leading availability and redundancy. Highly secure features protect customer data and conform to the highest levels of compliance and regulation. The ServiceNow Enterprise Cloud can scale to the needs of the largest global enterprises.