4/23 Ask the Expert: Learn how to use Designer to create your future service landscape4/23 Ask the Expert: Learn how to use Designer to create your future service landscape https://ins-pi.com/wp-content/uploads/Designer_getting_started-1024x576.png 1024 576 ins·pi ins·pi https://ins-pi.com/wp-content/uploads/Designer_getting_started-1024x576.png
- no comments
ServiceNow has hosted another Ask the Expert session about how to use Designer to create your future service landscape.
Watch the recording to learn more about:
- Create visual diagrams and models based on real-time ServiceNow data,
- Create future state elements (CI’s) without changing the ServiceNow repository, and
- Kick-off processes and workflows directly through your diagrams.
- Learn how to install Designer
- Initial configuration steps and best-practices
Here you will find the original article: ServiceNow Community
Download the supporting slide-deck here: ins·pi — Ask the Expert