30 Days Free Trial
You can try Designer for free in just 3-steps!
Request Designer Trial from ServiceNow Store
- Click the button above to navigate to the ServiceNow store.
- Click the “Request Trial” button on the ServiceNow store page.
- Login with your ServiceNow HI-Account credentials.
- After ins·pi’s approval of your request, you can select a non-productive instance to install the trial.
- The trial version can only be installed on non-productive instances associated with your companies ServiceNow HI-Account.
- We do not support installation on personal development instances.
- You can try Designer with your data.
- ins·pi has none access to your instance or data.
- The trial is cost free and starts with the installation date.
Prerequisites — Check Your Instance Settings
Before you start the trial installation of Designer, please ensure that the maximum file attachment size is set correctly.
Maximum file attachment size
- Goto System Properties > Security > Maximum file attachment size in megabytes and set to > 500 MB
- The application is downloaded as a ZIP file from the ServiceNow store. The installation can not be performed, if the maximum file attachment size too small.
- Login to your non-productive ServiceNow instance and go to System Applications > Applications.
- Click on the Downloads tab and search for the Designer application.
- Now select Install or Install with demo data.
- The installation will take approximately 10 minutes.
- After the installation has been completed you will find the Designer application menu in the left hand navigator.
- The installation is completely hands-free.
- The demo data contains example diagrams to get quickly started.
- Please do not forget to clean your browser cache if you are installing a newer version of Designer.
Setup a free 90 Minutes JAM Session
To gain maximum value of the trial version, we recommend setting up a 90 minutes free JAM session. Ideally this should happen after the first 14 days once you have done your first testings.
The JAM session will provide you:
- the ability to ask questions,
- review your use-cases,
- deep-dive into features & functionality of the applications, and
- discuss next steps.
- The JAM session or the User Guide are not replacements for a training session!
- Designer’s User Guide contains the full online documentation of the product.