The content browser provides a quick overview about the commit status of elements (shapes) and relationships.
A – Select the Content Browser in the right sidebar.
B – Elements, which exists in a ServiceNow table are shown here as Committed Elements.
- Data loaded from the browser is automatically added to the Committed Elements.
- Elements (Shapes) with selected table and element are shown here. See Editing Element (Shape) Data
C – Relationships, which exists in the cmdb_rel_ci table are shown here as Committed Relationships.
- Relationships loaded from the browser as part of the elements are automatically added to the Committed Relationships.
- Elements (Shapes) with selected table and element are shown here. See Editing Relationships Data
D – Not Committed Elements are shown here.
- Elements are considered as Not Committed, when a table has been selected, but the element has no reference to data in ServiceNow. See Editing Element (Shape) Data
- Elements (Shapes) without a selected table are not considered as Not Committed Elements.
- NOTE: After committing Not Committed Elements it is required to reload Element through the browser to see the committed element(s).
E – Not Committed Relationships are shown here.
- Relationships are considered as Not Committed, when a relationship type has been selected, and not loaded from the browser. See Editing Relationships Data
- Relationships without a selected type are not considered as Not Committed Relationships.
- NOTE: After committing Not Committed Relationships it is required to reload the relationships associated with the Element to see the committed relationship(s).